If you are considering getting a new car, whether it is going to be your first car or you are simply looking to upgrade, there is no doubt that you are probably trying to weight up the different options available, wondering whether to purchase or lease. Of course benefits come with both purchasing and leasing; however it is car leasing that we are going to be discussing today.
How does car leasing work?
Car leasing allows for people to have cars for specific periods (this period can vary but it typically around 3 years) while paying a set fee each moth for the privilege. After this period is over, the cars are then given back with nothing more to pay, and provided with the option to upgrade their lease and driver a newer and improved model.
What are the benefits of car leasing?
Car leasing is incredibly advantageous and because of this more and more people are choosing to lease cars each day in the UK. Take a look at these benefits for example…
- Generally speaking car leasing is much easier than buying a car, as well as there being far less things to worry about. When leasing you simply pick your car and mileage, ensure you stick to the rules and regulations and give it back at the end of your lease.
- When leasing a car, you don’t have to worry about it depreciating in value, which is of course one of the worst things about purchasing a car. When buying a car people can often lose a LOT of money when it comes to selling it, however this is an eliminated issue when leasing.
- Car leasing allows for some people to drive better cars than they would otherwise be able to, which can come in handy for those looking to give off professional and superior appearances. If you are going to be meeting up with lots of people in your car, then leasing is a great option because you will almost be able to choose ANY car that you wish for.
- When you lease a car people generally pay fixed monthly costs, which can be great for people that are not organised. Some Glasgow car leasing companies, as well as others across the UK, are even willing to include road tax and maintenance in their leasing agreements.
- Car leasing doesn’t usually require a large down payment, and therefore people are able to access their dream vehicles straight away after paying their first monthly fee, which is great don’t you think?
What are your thoughts? Do you lease a car or have you ever leased a car in the past? Do you think it is more advantageous that purchasing? Let us know what you think, and inform us of any advantages that we’ve missed!