If you still haven’t applied for Aadhar card, apply for new Aadhar card online or visit the nearest Aadhar card enrollment center. You will get an enrollment slip. You can check your Aadhar status online using this slip from the official UIDAI website.
Check Aadhar Status using Enrollment Slip
- Click this link resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status to access UIDAI page.
- Fill the Enrollment number and Enrollment ID
- Now fill the time and date as given in the enrollment slip
- Enter security code
- Click “Check Status”
If your Aadhar card is ready, it will show up the message. If it is not, it will also show it. In case you lose your enrolment slip, you can still find out the lost Enrollment ID and number.
How to Find Out the Lost Enrollment Number Online?
In order to get your lost enrollment ID or enrollment number, you should keep your registered contact number with you. You cannot get your Aadhar status without it. If you have your registered mobile number, go through these steps –
- Visit the page to find UID EID by clicking this link – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/find-uid-eid
- Select “Enrolment No. (EID)”
- Now fill your Full Name, Mobile No. and Email ID
- Enter the security code and click “Get OTP”
- Check your mobile inbox for OTP
- Type OTP in the next column
- Click “Verify OTP”
- Check this guide also http://www.checkaadharcardstatus.in/
Now you will get all your enrollment details on your registered mobile number and you can easily check your Aadhar status online as discussed above if your Aadhar card is ready. These steps are very simple and you can easily do it from anywhere. You can also download it to print out and use it anywhere you go. This is very simple and you can easily link your aadhar to various documents.